Friday, September 24, 2010

An interview with Grant

LisaMarieWonders | September 22, 2010

MichelleNye — June 09, 2010 —

Grant asked me to explain several points concerning the Great Cross of June 26th 2010 and I explain the perfect configuration May 24th 2010 that reveal my age, 24240 days, 942 days to the end December 21st 2012 as well as the date I sent the proclamation to the queen to stand down from my throne of David. We then share Grants theories and we drift off into gargarland concerning the Intergalactic Federation, black holes and how the aliens are sucking the energy from the Federation of the planets orchestrated by the reptiles.... Lucifer is Christ... Black holes used by the Galactic Federation.... O fuck, he is back into Grantism. It was chilly that day and at least the air I wasted talking falling on deaf ears, did however warm the room a degree or two, which my cat appreciated.

We share Grants theories and suddenly Grantism resurrects. For a time my logic seems to dominate, facts numbers dates the normal stuff, universal truth of Creation. Then the table is turned over to another entity and we drift off into gargarland concerning the Intergalactic Federation, black holes and how the aliens are sucking the energy from the Federation of the planets orchestrated by the reptiles.... Lucifer is Christ... Black holes used by the Galactic Federation.... O fuck, he is back into Grantism. It was chilly that day and at least the air I wasted talking did however warm the room a degree or two, which my cat appreciated.

Grant and I are great friends, he is a barometer of information, his insight into the demonic worlds latest attempts to seduce the masses bemuses me, I inevitable turn the tables on Grantism with logic and usually add toi the thousands of miracles I have shown Grant over more than ten years now. We never agree but old men never do.





















An interview with Grant Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall Yahweh Jesus Creation Fibonacci Great Cross of June 26th 2010 black holes New Age Bogus Space Aliens Galactic Federation reptiles UFO fallen angel demonic Deception Hell on Earth