Friday, March 18, 2011

Sherrie Lea was told She is a LIABILITY 4 telling the truth... I bet it is, but to who?

Pandamonia Mar 7, 2011

MY INFORMATION IS NOT Political VIEWS it is FORENSIC SCIENTIFIC PROVEN FACT.
Listen to me my friends...You might think I'm worth 100. cash dollars and THAT I'm A LIABILITY, but you simply prove YOU HAVE NOTHING THat I want. YOu once again try to use me in this LIFE. Like I was used Last life. I have every right to be PISSED OFF. You'd never have paid me anyway and I aint signing cause there's NO AMOUNT OF MONEY WORTH SELLING OUT for.

The world could be at my feet for the price of silence. I have opportunities that people sell their souls for. I am choosing you.
I cannot be politically SILENT while this earth and everything on it gets destroyed by 'demons' (they call themselves that. They don't hide it). I call out to you to wake up. I call out to our military and police officers to join OATHKEEPERS. deMONey from the deMONarchy is worthless.
Telling me to be quiet is like the WORST thing someone could do because then you IMMEDIATELY become suspect to me
.
(orbs whizzing around...got a fright on playback)