Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I AM Kali here to destroy Satan and bring everlasting love to the earth

HeavenOnEarth888 | Feb 28, 2011

I AM Yahveh, the Lord Jesus Christ reborn to the earth.
I AM Kali here to destroy Satan and bring everlasting love to the earth.
My rebirth was 11th January, 1944.
I was reborn in Sydney Australia in the morning at 2:22.

My name today is Brian Leonard Go Lightly Marshall.
I AM the key to the House of David ISAIAH 22:22
The Great Pyramid in Egypt is My Altar.
The Pyramid was built by the sons of Noah 5000 years ago.. Noah means knowledge.
The Great Pyramid predicts India is where Paradise on the earth begins.

4000 years ago your ancient prophets told of my birth to the earth as Jesus Christ, to be crucified for the sins of mankind.
1000 years ago your prophets told of my rebirth to the earth this time now.

The Hindu religion is right. You have known that Yahveh would come as a human to live amongst men.
I want the Hindu world to learn from Me and educate the Christian world.

I am living in Fiji with my wife Mata, healing people of AIDS, Malaria, Cancer, Elephantiasis and more.
The Hindu people in Fiji are learning that Kali has come to their nation.

मैं AM Yahveh, प्रभु यीशु मसीह पृथ्वी को पुनर्जन्म.
मैं यहाँ काली शैतान को नष्ट करने और पृथ्वी पर लाने के लिए सदा प्रेम हूँ.
मेरा पुनर्जन्म 11 जनवरी, 1944 था.
मैं सिडनी ऑस्ट्रेलिया में पुनर्जन्म 2:22 पर सुबह में था.

मेरा नाम आज ब्रायन लियोनार्ड हल्के जाओ मार्शल है.
मैं दाऊद यशायाह 22:22 सभा की कुंजी
मिस्र में ग्रेट पिरामिड मेरी वेदी है.
पिरामिड नूह के बेटों से 5000 साल पहले बनाया गया था .. नूह ज्ञान का मतलब है.
ग्रेट पिरामिड भविष्यवाणी भारत है जहां पर स्वर्ग पृथ्वी शुरू होता है.

4000 साल पहले अपने प्राचीन भविष्यद्वक्ताओं मेरे जन्म के यीशु मसीह के रूप में पृथ्वी, मानव जाति के पापों के लिए क्रूस पर चढ़ाया होने के लिए कहा था.
1000 साल पहले अपने भविष्यद्वक्ताओं मेरी धरती अब यह समय के लिए पुनर्जन्म के बारे में बताया.

हिंदू धर्म सही है. आप जानते हैं कि एक मानव के रूप में Yahveh आने के लिए पुरुषों के बीच जीना होता है.
मैं हिन्दू दुनिया मुझ से जानने के लिए और ईसाई दुनिया को शिक्षित करना चाहते हैं.

मैं फिजी में अपनी पत्नी के माता के साथ रह रहा हूँ, एड्स, मलेरिया, कैंसर फ़ीलपाँव, और अधिक लोगों को उपचार.
फिजी में हिन्दू लोग सीख रहे हैं कि काली अपने देश में आया है.