Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Love of Yahweh Jesus - A Prayer from 1313tricia

The Love of Yahweh Jesus before me.
The Love of Yahweh Jesus behind me.
The Love of Yahweh Jesus at my left.
The Love of Yahweh Jesus at my right.
The Love of Yahweh Jesus above me.
The Love of Yahweh Jesus below me.
The Love of Yahweh Jesus unto me.
The Love of Yahweh Jesus in my surroundings.
The Love of Yahweh Jesus to all.
The Love of Yahweh Jesus to the universe.

The Peace of Yahweh Jesus before me.
The Peace of Yahweh Jesus behind me.
The Peace of Yahweh Jesus at my left.
The Peace of Yahweh Jesus at my right.
The Peace of Yahweh Jesus above me.
The Peace of Yahweh Jesus below me.
The Peace of Yahweh Jesus unto me.
The Peace of Yahweh Jesus in my surroundings.
The Peace of Yahweh Jesus to all.
The Peace of Yahweh Jesus to the universe.

The Light of Yahweh Jesus before me.
The Light of Yahweh Jesus behind me.
The Light of Yahweh Jesus at my left.
The Light of Yahweh Jesus at my right.
The Light of Yahweh Jesus above me.
The Light of Yahweh Jesus below me.
The Light of Yahweh Jesus unto me.
The Light of Yahweh Jesus in my surroundings.
The Light of Yahweh Jesus to all.
The Light of Yahweh Jesus to the universe.