Sunday, July 5, 2009

Was Michael Jackson another Illuminati Slave?

by "Charles" (A Reader)
July 5, 2009

Approximately forty years ago, the Jackson family appeared on the Ed Sullivan show and released the first of many albums for Motown records. What made the Jackson 5 special was their lead singer, pint-sized Michael Jackson.

Even at the tender age of ten Michael Jackson had an ebullient joy and charisma that was palpable and contagious on both TV and radio. Later, at the age of 21, he broke from his family and began a successful solo career. F. Scott Fitzgerald said American lives have no second acts. And for child entertainers trying to extend their success into adulthood, that is doubly so. Michael Jackson proved Fitzgerald wrong. But at what price?

A series of articles on the blog Aangirfan [aangirfan.blogspot.com]
explores the possibility that Michael Jackson was yet another Illuminati sex slave. In one article, "Michael Jackson 5.0," the blogger writes: "There has been speculation that the CIA has used its MK-ULTRA brainwashing on many celebrities, including Madonna, Curt Cobain, Britney Spears, Elvis and Michael Jackson. Jermaine Jackson has suggested that his father may have arranged for Michael to be used by older men. He tells how his father had Michael join late-night hotel room meetings with "important business people."

Jermaine wondered whether "something happened" to Michael at those sessions. He said he sensed something was wrong because Michael would be sick for days after. "What was Joseph doing?" Jermaine wrote. Michael Jackson said himself that his father beat him.

MK-ULTRA SLAVE

Former Illuminati slave Kathleen Sullivan adds from the Rigorous Intuition blog [rigourousintuition.blogspot.com]: "I've been tracking Michael Jackson via the news for about 10 years now. For reasons I will not get into in a public forum, I can state that I have absolutely no doubt that he's an MK-ULTRA variety slave, possibly introduced by his father into their bizarre "system" of spooks, commercialized pedophilia and more.

"My father introduced me to organized criminal pedophilia from early childhood on. Like Michael, I developed many altered states of consciousness to cope with the horrors I experienced and encountered. "I also have no doubt that he would have been terribly abused as a child, even if he hadn't "allegedly" been given to others as a child to sexually service them. There's no other explanation for his obsession with being with children, in public and privately - especially in bed!

"During my past internship at a state hospital, I talked with a forensics expert who is very familiar with pedophilia. He said that one class of pedophiles are psychologically.. "stuck" at a certain age on the inside, regardless of their physical age. Therefore, they choose children to sexually "mate" with who are the same internal age and see themselves as EQUALS with those children in every way. And if this kind of pedophile is a male who was sexually abused by adult males in childhood, he will most likely unconsciously reenact what was done to him, with the next generation of males who are the age he was then.

"I didn't see the tiniest bit of love or concern in his father's face for him when he seemingly came to the rescue when Michael was put on trial (again). I think daddy dearest simply took over to ensure that Michael didn't say the wrong things in public or in court."

Another article on the Aangirfan blog, "Michael Jackson and the CIA," recounts a brief mention of the Jackson family from Brice Taylor's memoirs Thanks for the Memories:

"Brice Taylor relates that she and Michael Jackson and members of the Jackson family accompanied Bob Hope to a location where they were filming up-and- coming talent for TV. Reportedly Bob Hope sponsored the young Jackson boys. Brice Taylor writes: "Their father brought the boys in and I remembered seeing them taken into a side room where bright lights were on. "They all had to drop their pants and before their performance a big man raped each one of them in a lineup."

Reportedly, Brice Taylor and the Jacksons were victims of CIA mind control."

Yet another dispatch offers: "On the cover of the ... 'Dangerous' Album, the Freemasonic symbol of the one eye can be found as well as a picture of a bald headed man well known to the Occult (Satanists) as Alistair Crowley."

The blog frequently cross references an article from the Timboucher website [www.timboucher.com], Michael Jackson, Mind Control Victim? The article notes that MJ had his own 'personal magician' by the name of Majestic Magnificent. "I know it's a pretty far-out leap for most "normal" people, but could Majestic Magnificent be more than just a "magician" - could he also be some sort of CIA Monarch mind-control handler for Jackson?" [Tim Boucher has several interesting articles worth reading on MJ and the occult such as Michael Jackson's Bloodbath.]

Michael had his children wear masks in public to 'protect' them. They were not even allowed to see their own faces in a mirror at home! Could this be a clue about Illuminati mirror programming which Michael himself experienced and now was trying to prevent from ever happening to his children? Famously, he said the best song for understanding him was his song The Man in the Mirror. Was Michael Jackson, the myth, a front for Illuminati slavery, torment and abuse which he could never fully escape?

www.henrymakow.com/was_michael_jackson_another_il.html

_______________

Thanks for the Memories-Brice Taylor-Michael Jackson & Elvis

by Brice Taylor

I have the pdf for this book and posting excerpts from it about Michael Jackson and Elvis.

This book isn't on Scribd any longer because of copywrite B.S.
if you can tell me a way to share this i will upload it somewhere.

I have Mixed feelings about MJ. He was an Abused Child and Controlled.
Just like most of Our Beloved Movie and Music Stars.
The Deception is Overwhelming. ~Lisa~

Trance Formation of America - Cathy O'Brien
http://www.scribd.com/doc/4476100/Trance-Formation-of-America-Cathy-OBrien


Now here are the excerpts about MJ:

Chapter Twenty-one
The Hollywood Connection

Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson was just a little boy of four or five when I accompanied Bob Hope to a place where they were
filming up-and-coming talent for television. Bob told me he supported and sponsored the Jacksons, getting them a
professional foot in the door. Their father brought the boys in and I remembered seeing them taken into a side room
where bright lights were on. They all had to drop their pants and before their performance a big man raped each one
of them in a lineup. Then they were taken to a different room and dressed in little suits and sent onto the stage to

perform. Due to the mind control I was under, I'm not sure exactly where we were, but feel that it was the early days
of the Ed Sullivan Show. I watched as Bob, dressed in a grey pinstripe suit and bow tie, with white shoes, shook
hands with Ed; and then the Jackson boys went on. They were made into a sensation and famous, on purpose, so
that they could be used in the future to influence large audiences. Bob and his connections knew that all they needed
was some talent, make-up, costumes, lights, glitter and lots of publicity. He said publicity was the most important
ingredient.

I was just a teenager and Bob said that he wanted me to be present so I could learn the ropes to being a "starlet." He
wanted me to see how it was done and feel comfortable around the stage. I think he just said that as a cover to other
people to hide the real reason I was with him - for his and others sexual pleasure. Bob explained to me how
important clothes are to one with a public image to uphold. I had on a short, small, tight-fitting, low-cut, yellow,
sheath dress. I did as I was told and wore it along with the gold high heels I was provided. Bob was often the
connection for new entertainment. The Council used his connections for their own interest and got 'key' entertainers
in place for future use. Many were robots like me. I saw many of them get hurt. I never saw Bob get hurt though.

The Jacksons were hurt; I was witness to their abuse. That first time when they performed, Bob got them onto the
show and then we left in the limo and watched from the television inside. He told the driver to drive around until the
show was over. Then Bob told me, "See how easy it is to be a star?" And he laughed and pushed my head into his
lap for oral sex. I think most would agree that the inherent love that is part of Michael Jackson's soul essence shines
through for the world to see. In spite of the programming themes in some of the songs he sings, as I was recovering
I often held onto the words he sang, the lyrics reminding me, "You are not alone," when I felt so very alone. To
Michael, I extend a hand and say you also are not alone. Now there is a way out of this insanity.

______________

I was used with Elvis until he died. The last time they sent me in to be with him he was nearly unconscious. I don't
know what they did to him but they used him up and then felt afraid he would "crack" and spill what he knew so
they kept him drugged until they couldn't safely use him anymore and then he "died." Of course it wasn't an
accident or a natural death, he had a lot of help from his controllers.

Elvis was targeted heavily by these men. When I was given messages to deliver to Elvis or others, they would inject
my arm with some drug and then unless I had been preprogrammed, they quickly whispered the message into my
mind files and sent me off to deliver them to Elvis. Then Elvis would use the phrases he was told as he introduced
his songs or in the early days they might have become a part of new song lyrics. Just a single key phrase was
enough to keep the programmed individuals, who later heard the introduction or song, under control. Then, many
slaves were "drawn to him," or they did things as a result of the effects of the harmonics in his voice, in his music,
and in the orchestration. But at concerts the messages were often delivered directly through words he would use to
introduce his songs. He was no different than Michael Jackson, who replaced him in many ways. In my opinion,
both were controlled.

by Brice Taylor