Thursday, July 22, 2010

BRIAN LEONARD & JANELLE GOLIGHTLY MARSHALL SHOT

I Don't know what is going on, None of us has any info yet.

the Evil BLACK HEARTED BASTARDS OF LUCIFER! If this is true, then Brian and Janelle will BE RAISED FROM THE DEAD! Being the 2 Witnesses. That is the Prophecy! Pamela talks to them everyday, where is Tricia? where is Mark, Jeff? jer and k are suppose to be there? OMG What the Fudge is going on? Stay Strong Everyone, THINK THE QUANTUM PRAYER!!! Love You all!



BRIAN LEONARD & JANELLE GOLIGHTLY MARSHALL SHOT


WolfgangPuckerup July 22, 2010

Breaking News Australiantv.
I am deeply sorry to all who are, or will be concerned regarding Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall. I have been told information that I, myself, have not yet verified.
I sincerely do not know more than is posted here and cannot answer personal emails.
Will update you all as soon as possible. Godspeed.
Sincerely
Wolf
They are being called cult leaders by the controlled media.