Saturday, September 26, 2009

Energy Saving Lightbulbs: MERCURY W-A-R-N-I-N-G

Everything He says about the lightbulbs are True.
I just Checked for myself at home. ~LisaMarie~


Hg - LAMP CONTAINS MERCURY
Manage in Accord with Disposal Laws.
See www.lamprecycle.org/ or 1-800-435-4448

right down to the actual Bulb printed with 'Made in China'.

GE Energy Smart (tm) General Purpose 40 watt equivalent

Energy Star rating 10 watt
RoHS Compliant

in a Recyclable Package!
video

Comment: AssilemakaMelissa:

Symptoms of Mercury Poisoning

By the Environmental Protection Agency

Impairment of the peripheral vision Disturbances in sensations ("pins and needles" feelings, numbness) usually in the hands feet and sometimes around the mouth Lack of coordination of movements, such as writing Impairment of speech, hearing, walking; Muscle weakness Skin rashes Mood swing Memory loss Mental disturbance

Mercury is an extremely reactive toxic element,can cause a number of hazardous effects on your health:severe damage to central nervous system & kidneys,gastrointestinal, respiratory systems,can lead to inflammation of mouth,loose teeth,ulcerated & bleeding gums,certain digestive tract problems such as diarrhea, inflamed colon and stomach cramps, respiratory problems such as persistent coughing and emphysema,cardiovascular problems such as blood pressure changes, weak pulse and chest pain.