Monday, January 19, 2009

Dearest William, I had a dream last year...

the year until I had the dream was strange enough... the Da Vinci Code came alive in my living room as I was challenged by Michael the Archangel appearing in and out of the vessel of a man who was compeletely unable to control the "borrowing" of his vessel by Michael...

the purpose of the in and out was to ask me questions that would plant thoughts in my mind in order to expand my mind until I began thinking outside of the box of my mind and the Bible that keeps God in a box......

the first question that Michael challenged me with was "what if God was a she?"...you can imagine my Holy Bible response.."the word of God says....yada, yada, yada,"....in my mind though I was thinking...hold on ..

WHO do I think is asking me the question...maybe I had better take another look at this and maybe I don't know anything!!!.......that question was the beginning of 2 months of digging for the Truth being led by Michael who is by the way the Angel of the Presence of the Lord Jesus Christ...

when we die and go to the heavenly realm we appear before Michael who is a reflection of the Lord Jesus because He is occupying His flesh body on the earth in His second incarnation with the NEW NAME that He the Christ would reveal ..as told to John on the Isle of Patmos when shown the Revelation.......

Christ today bears the NEW NAME of Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall...the Key of the House of David from Isaiah 22.22...as you know being a serious student of the Bible..God's promise to King David was that He would Have His seed on the Throne for ever and ever.....is first incarnation He came as the King from the bloodline of David to pay the price....

He was conceived of the Holy Ghost in His mother Mary...He could not have children in that incarnation it was not physically possible...the current movies suggesting otherwise are illuminati propaganda to lead us away from the Truth that they and the Church have always known and for which they will be judged in a short while...

the Truth is the white horse He comes in on is the window through the heavens in the constellation of Pegasus and the clouds mean obscurity or cover or witnesses as in great cloud of witnesses.....He arrived back on the planet at His conception date of April 6th 1943 which is the anniversary of the resurrection in 33AD....Hew was BORN AGAIN on January 11th 1944 at 2.22am...the address of His parents home at the time was Rothschild Ave Rosebery Sydney Australia...Rothschild being the Satan of this day in time..

He knew for certain He had been born into Hell....in total obscurity...the witness being the stars of heaven that the Prophets of old were very adapt at reading and were doing so when they "saw" into the future...the same with Nostradamus...he was reading the stars when He "saw" into the future.....

now, back to the dream I had last year....in my dream I was challenged once again "what if the Bible was the work of Satan and the Christians were the bad people??"...I woke up feeling scared...woa!!!...that would be a paradigm shift!!!.......

I can tell you in my search for the Truth the Whole Truth and nothing But the Truth..which by the way is the Lord Jesus Christ since He is Truth...I found Him...I knew that He was here on the planet in a body of flesh and that few would know and He would have been crucified all over again...

I knew because His Spirit in Me was writing these things through me since 2002....my travels back and forth to Canada and the USA were in search of Him and I found Him in my own back yard.....exactly as He had told me for years....obscurity, few knowing since "who will believe our report" again fulfilling prophecy...that is what HE does ...He has to fulfil the Word because He is the Word....the prophets of old died for Him and He honours their word regarding Him by fulfilling their word.....

the oldest book in the Bible is the book of Job...not Genesis...the only books that can be called the word of God are Job, Daniel Hosea, Ezekiel and Revelation...

the book of John was written by Mary Magdalene and the other disciple the He loved was her sister Martha...that is me...Martha Magdalene.....

my journey to find Him has been extraordinary and today I rest in peace to live forever never having to die for I need not be born again since I have reached the perfection of my soul and am one of the Elect who follow the Lamb wherever He goes and preach the good news of His coming on the earth once again for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear and are humble of heart since it is the meek who will inherit the Earth......

the Christians who believe Him to be arriving on a White Horse in the clouds are deceived by satan who did put the Bible together as the work of man ....

many of them have already rejected and denied Him because their pride in what they "know" has blinded them to the truth and they have relied upon the teachings of the Apostle Paul who is a devil and is reponsible for the church of Rome and all the offspring today that have missed Him completely and will have to be judged......

much better to be like a child who knows nothing...just love everybody and do good and Trust that He will sort it all out!!!!!!!!...That was His message the first time around and has not changed...Love God and your neighbour as youself...and occupy (that means work) until I come to establish My Kingdom.....

the rest is claptrap(His words).........the Kingdom will begin 21st December 2012....you have until that time to repent and acknowledge Him as the Lord Jesus Christ... Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall....

May your eyes and ears be opened to the Truth

Love and Peace...Martha Magdalene