Monday, August 16, 2010

St. Trolls Day (A day where Trolls get to hand in their evidence)

SherrieLeaLaird August 16, 2010

FIRST: My reupload of Antoines was attacked by stalkers and liars,then my response was attacked by stalkers and liars AND BANNED?? So since they make threats and post all day 'I hate you' and that I should die for 'disinfo' hahaaha
I put this up so they can prove their lies about me.

If they prove their B.S I'll post it
As for anything I ever say...
it's down the side bar on the right and there's plenty more where that came from.
Enjoy.
Everything you currently know someone taught or told you and what if that someone lied. They did. Your government lies and steals from you. You are a freeman on the land and only you gave away your own rights.

The Strawman Burneth
Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall



***YOUR MISSIONS***

Prove that Alex Jones talks about
Aliens and Ufo's. Prove that everyday he doesnt bring proven Documentation

Prove that I "STOLE" a video or that I didnt give credit to the
Bed Intruder Song writer 'Schmoyoho. Prove that he didnt thank me as I have proven his email to me.

Prove that the Queen Of England's name is not Saxe Coburg Gotha
Prove that the Star Of David is not connected to the Occult
Prove that I, or any famous Truther wears a tin foil hat
Prove that Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall wants you to drink Koolaide and Die or is in any cult other than breaking you from a every religious lying man made $$$ 'CULT' and tells you to reclaim your freeman rights.
Prove that I get money from my book or music or that I did it for fame.
Prove that I am a man. Haha! Good times.

Prove that there is no OBELISKS (HEADSTONES/ NECROPOLIS) standing in Washington, Vatican and London.
Prove there is no Pyramid with an eye on the back of the U.S Dollar.
Prove that there are no snakes on the Health Symbol. Prove that the queen is not surrounded by flags with either snakes, lizards or dragons.
Prove there is no such thing as
Eugenics calling for Depopulation by Obama's Science employee John P Holdren
Prove that BP does not stand
for BRITISH PETROLEUM and that it is not owned by ROTHSCHILDS, Queen of England and QUEEN BEATRICE.
PROVE that COREXIT is not owned by Rothschilds.
Prove that Baxter Swine flu is not owned by Rothschilds.
Prove that the government do not call for a New World Order
(See Jason Bermas Film)

Prove Bohemian Grove doesnt exist.
Prove the 40 ft owl doesn't exist.
Prove there are no cone hats and cloaks on the ELITE at Bohemian Grove.
Prove Order of the Garter doesn't
exist. Prove that GARTER is not a snake.

PROVE THAT OBAMA is not known as BARRY SOETORO and that he is an AMERICAN CITIZEN & LEGAL
Or LAWFUL PRESIDENT
Prove that Obama was swimming in the GULF of MEXICO.
Prove there are no Chemtrails.
Prove that plane contrails last ALL DAY.
PROVE there is NO FLUORIDE in the water.
PROVE there is no PROJECT PAPER CLIP.
PROVE THAT my BANNED VIDEO said anything untrue.
PROVE that our MONUMENTS AND SYMBOLS do not trace back to ANCIENT EGYPT and MORE.

In fact we could go on all day.
But if you can PROVE any of the things you write to me, daily, hourly and minutely and accuse me of.

I WILL POST IT ON MY CHANNEL!

THanks
Sherrie Lea.




LisaMarieWonders
They can't prove anything against what you say dear. these talking weiners of lucifer, got nothing on you, cause what You speak is the TRUTH. and the Angel's of Brian/Yahweh are watching these people, for sure! They Better Wake Up soon.

They can't prove jack against you! all they can do is foam at the mouth with their hateful dribble. is what it amounts to, like rabid dogs!