Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Demise of Lucifer, August 26th 2010


MichelleNye August 25, 2010

this vid was shot in a secret location as ASIO, which is THE CIA puppets of Australia all quite pathetic, have cut us off from uploading in the Melbourne area. We sampled a new area far from the restricted area to see if we could upload. I have been watching some of the really stupid comments, some we have had others delete. For example, the potentially catastrophic gas exsplosion the World Order had planed for July 13th 2010, HAARP started the preliminary build up of hot air above the Gulf of Mexico then with other facilities send a shock and drop the air on the Gulf by turning of the heat, on July 10 the sun started generating two vast solar flares, one magnetic, it disrupted the HAARP transmission and stopped the quake which would have burst the ocean floor releasing the gas and then the explosion would have occurred. Some posting said I was full of shit as Armageddon did not happen? I said I would stop it not cause it, and I did. Now we have the Phobos threat, the same magnetic flare is pulling the moon out of a certain crash into the earth, I stopped it. Wake up. I am here to SAVE the world not destroy it.

MichelleNye August 25, 2010

JOH 16:33 KJV
" These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

As Jesus, Brian spoke these words to us His disciples... today they are fulfilled in the overcoming of all diseases in PNG...the template for all of the world and the enemy knows it...we have done it together Brian and I, without the help of the world and it's resources...the enemy huffs and puffs however,it is nothing more than a pathetic little parasite just like the ones we eliminate with the cure in PNG...the world the enemy has ruled is defeated as of 26th August 2010........we now have the cure in the highlands of the Sepik region and Lae... clinics for the people of these areas curing cancer, malaria and aids are operating as I type this....all very, very good....