Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Hour of Judgment and the Hour of Need

Thanks to: Saladin
To Feel Pity For The Evil


The Hour of Judgment and the Hour of Need.


Dog Poet Transmitting.........



One of the best articles to be written in recent times is this nifty piece of work here. After reading it yesterday, I started getting it in the mail from others. In most cases it is stunning in its clarity with the exception of Item 2, which treats with the environment. I note that it didn’t get by many of the readers. I also noted the presence of an emergent anger that has been showing up in many places of late, including the redoubtable, Smoking Mirrors (grin).



I don’t really know what to thing about the intricacies of global warming/climate change. I do know that the people pushing it are out to make money off of it. I also noted Al Gore getting on to a private jet recently. I remember the article about how much energy his house consumed.



My understanding of what’s going on has come a long way in twenty years. I actually voted for Clinton/Gore and I remember the atmosphere of the country was much different at that time than it was under Reagan/Bush and afterwards under Bush/Cheney. My world view has definitely changed. My awareness of what is going on behind the scenes, what little I can intuit, has also changed. The first mailed fist of awakening that hit me, in respect of all of this, was when I saw Clinton and Bush Sr. chumming around. By degrees, the veils lifted from my eyes. It’s been a gradual thing that increased in speed as it went.



There were so many things that I did not know about Israel. Now I know more than I want to. The manhole covers that have concealed the subterranean stench of so many years have been lifted and it is noxious beyond endurance. When I peer down into the darkness, I can see some large numbers of red eyes glowing below and I realize that things live and feed down there. They breed down there. A Khazarian orgy of hatred, for all living things, is squelching and felching like flesh-eating zombie frogs, copulating in toxic Jell-O.



When I look at Obama; Hillary Clinton, Geithner, Bernake and most of the world’s leadership; the movers and shakers, the front guys and the puppeteers and elves, I don’t see human beings any more. I see reptile aliens moving under the elastic, plastic human simu-skin. I see what may well once have been human but which is now mutating automatons who march to radio signals from dark dimensions. If you told me that all these thousands of children, which keep disappearing and don’t reappear, are actually the preferred veal for these creatures of the pit, I would not be surprised at all. Anything I might be told about these people (who are not people) would not surprise me. I have already seen sufficient evidence of what they are.



The gap between the rapacious rich and the desperately poor, along with the disappearing middle class is a new kind of obscenity. They robbed them blind and then they made them pay for the privilege. They made them pay double. Perhaps the very act of stealing the present and the future from their fellows was more labor than they felt they were required to extend. They need to be recompensed for the time and industry it took them to loot the world.



Who can deny that this entire business; this plague of mad psychopathy, is not headed for some cosmic resolution? If there were no fires of Hell, it would be necessary to invent them. That’s not my job. I’m not employed on the punishment end of the equation, I don’t think. The sheer spectacle of this monstrous greed and indifference beggars the imagination. It has to be a movie. It has to be something cooked up in the councils of the invisible; some kind of Gone with the Wind meets The Night of the Living Dead. Surely someone, something is going to be “trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored”.



I never wanted to be rich and powerful. I surely would not wish it now. The immensity of the hubris is off the charts. “Let them eat cake” and let the cake be laced with rat poison. They want to watch the death agony which they have caused. They want to screw each other with their eyes glued to the scene. Surely they cum hard at the imagery; they cannot get enough. This must be one of the punishments they receive. They cannot get enough. They cannot go far enough. They cannot conceive of torments great enough to visit upon their kind. I suspect it is not their kind. They are of some other kind for which no definition has yet been adequate enough to encompass what they are.



I am pronouncing your doom; Rockefeller, Kissinger and Rothschild. It sounds like the law firm from Hell. All you members of The Safari Club, Le Cercle, Opus Dei, Bilderberger, The Club of Rome, the Committee of 300, The Council on Foreign Relations… on and on… Mossad and the CIA; ‘the’ 9/11 murdering thugs. Bo Bama Obama Sama says he is certain the 9/11 masterminds will be judged and put to death. Really? I suspect you are right, although we are talking about two different groups of people, I suspect you are right. ♫Your time is gonna come♫ …



All you organ stealing, slave trading and sundry, demon swine Zio-Cons and Vati-cons, Fundie-cons for a make believe Jesus; Rolex wearing Bennie Hinns and Kenneth Copelands. All you vacuous-eyed celebrities with your lips sealed and your asses exposed. All you talking heads channeling the undead… every vampire feeding on the hopes and dreams of those too honest to join you or too stupid to understand are going to get a stake through the heart. The saddest part of it all is that so many would change places with you in a heartbeat. They would take your place and perform the same evil acts upon their fellows just as you perform them now. You understand this. You’re a kind of ‘The Shadow’ who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men. It’s what’s for dinner.



The clock is ticking. The synchro-mesh of destiny is interlacing into a binding, locking web of justice… here and hereafter. This is the great summing up. This is when the unexpected shows up at the banquet of the damned to feed upon them. I am announcing your doom. You can feel that chill wind at the nape of the neck. You can hear the footsteps in the nether regions of your subconscious. It can’t be coming but it is coming and it is going to catch you in the act. It is going to show up in the midst of you. Who is it? What is it? We shall see.



You’ve had a good run. You’ve killed hundreds of millions. You’ve performed the most terrible things and blamed it on your victims. You’ve fabricated injuries to yourself, which you yourself commissioned, while doing far, far worse both before and after. Though you may be of certain colors, certain nationalities and creeds you are apart from any of that. You have abdicated any and all connections to humanity. There is no crime you will not perform with relish. You do evil for the sheer joy of it. You think nothing can touch you but you are going to be touched. When the hour comes and you are caught in the lights with the blood of others upon your hands and lips what will you say? You will point at each other, I do not doubt. You will cry out that you were forced to do what you will deny having done. You will receive exactly the mercy you have extended.



It won’t end here either. You will learn the meaning of ‘the last farthing’. All this time you have been permitted to continue for the purpose of demon-stration. I can see you now, calling out for the stones and the waters to cover you. Good luck with that.



Consider how ingenious you have been in what you have done to others. Consider from where you got this ingenuity and consider well how ingenious this same source will be in respect of you. You can’t escape it. It is part of you. It has walked along with you through every single moment of your course. I pity you. I think of what it will be like when the intensity of the horror of what you are is turned upon yourself …and I pity you. I even owe you a debt of gratitude for having shown me what can happen when you destroy your moral compass and then you lose your way.



If you heard these words this moment, you would laugh and sneer; unrepentant to the end. You would think me mad and certainly impotent where you are concerned. You could not be more wrong. Even now there is opportunity to change. I imagine you will give some thought to that after it becomes too late.



End Transmission.........

http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/2009/11/hour-of-judgment-and-hour-of-need.html