Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Brian Marshall Lies - Peacenowwhitedove - YHWH - PROPHECY

From: peacenowwhitedove's page

I LOVE HUMANITY, ANIMALS, AND ALL OF THE DIVINE CREATION; BIBLICAL TRUTHSEEKER TEACHER OF THE WAY OF JESUS, WHO WAS A NAZARENE PRIEST, AND ESSENE JEW. PORTIONS OF THE ARAMAIC DEAD SEA SCROLLS ARE THEIR TRUE SCRIPTURE,

HOWEVER THEIR IS CONTAMINATION AS THE ESSENES HAD A SPLIT LATER , PLUS ONLY A FEW BOOKS OF THE BIBLE NAMELY JOB, HOSEA, DANIEL, EZEKIAL,REVELATIONS, AND PORTIONS OF THE CONCORDANCE.

TRUTH! The TRUTH! The TRUTH! The TRUTH! TRUTH! The TRUTH! The TRUTH!
The TRUTH! TRUTH! The TRUTH! The TRUTH! The TRUTH! The TRUTH! The TRUTH!
The TRUTH!

Jesus Christ/YHWH is here on Earth, he has the cure for AIDS/CANCER... :
Re:Re: Re: Re: Re: Truths Re: Re:Re: Re: Re: Re: Truths Re: Re:Re: Re: Re: Re: Truths Re: Re:Re: Re: Re: Re: Truths Re: Re:Re: Re: Re: Re: Truths Re: Re:Re: Re: Re: Re: Truths

I am a Biblical Truthseeker, I researched for more than 2 years to find out the truth, and God. I woke up to my past life as Mary Ruth in the spring of 2007, I had dreams of his crucifiction, as i was present at the cross, when he was crucified.

I had an aura show up on my cross, on my living room wall. I saw a Devil's aparition, which threatened to "clean my plate", meaning wipe me out financially.

This same figure came into the George Webb restaurant I was in @ 0130 AM, his walking in was preceded by the song on the speakers "Very superstitiuos the Devil's on his way" by Stevie Wonder.

The Devil's apparition had an abnormal looking face, pale waxen and sweaty, he had a inverted pentagram on his hand, an inverted pentagram necklace on. I asked him where he was from, he said he was from under the bridge, that he was hungry. The guy I was with, who is the Apostle "Timothy" reincarnated detected he was a Demon. The apparition, wanted also to touch me, he was hungry, so I let him finish the food and drink I had not finished.
"Timothy" wouldn't let him touch me.
So when we stepped away from the table, this Demon wolfed down my food and soda and stated "I'm going to clean your plate". The night manager called 911, as the Demon looked abnormal, but as we were walking up to the front register to pay the check,the Demon walked to the front door, walked through the threshold of the door, and literally vanished, in thin air, there were plate glass windows and a full lenght glass door.

I also had a white peace dove fly in front of my car to keep me from getting into a car accident.
I used the St. Michael Prayer card to help me in the first few months until my Holy Spirit got fully reved up. I am a healer, and have many important dreams, the Angels are around me to protect me, I am immortal, I am an elect of the 144,000 Saints spoken of in Revelations.

Look @ the Brian's videos, and the one entitled 12/21/2012. After i found him in June 2008, he read me in the stars, and knew that I was Mary Ruth, and that "Timothy" was Timothy the Apostle. In the Christ timeline, I was an Essene Jew from the Tribe of Judah. I lived a perfect life, remained pure, I was single, never had sex, or children, I taught the WAY, as Jesus, my brother did.

He chose me to come back to help gather the Lost Tribes of Israel, and gather the 144,000 Saints. It is also my responsibility to turn the United States around from Sodom and Gomorrah, get this country to change it's ways.

Jesus came to Earth in the Christ timeline to Teach the WAY, how to live our lives according to his (YHWH's) commandments, there simple, love yourself, love others, and thou shalt not kill are the principle ones that keep Humanity @ peace, and having compassion/caring for each other.

The Darkside knows who I am, and when I first woke up they would bother me with cellphone calls. These calls "Timothy" had a premonition about, they would sound like a "Devil's Whisper", both Timothy and myself got 3 each of these calls. These calls when taken come accross as 000-0000, or unknown caller, when taken they leave pain over your ear, and lower mid forehead.

The calls are done by the NSA, they were trying to burn out the Pineal Gland, which is where your ability to connect with the Angels/Heavens, your arua demonstrates your life energy/Holy Spirit if you are following the right path, your soul is in your blood. YHWH/Jesus confimed my identity in the Stars, I have a special name, I was born on a certain date/time/location.

But the Darkside as well knew who I was, and knew that I would wake up, and do my mission for YHWH. Look @ the internet site: educate-yourself.org, then the section on Mind Control then the subsection illuminatis-Mind Control, learn how organized religions were created by men, under the influence of the Satanists/Free Masons/Illuminatis/Ashkenazi/Khazarian Jews. Their intention was to divide and conquer.

Jesus is the WAY, the Truth, and the Life! No one comes onto the Father except through me!" (That's because he is the Trinity)
"The Truth Shall Set YOu Free" Call upon him, literally you can call him on the phone or message myself or him on You Tube. Don't hesitate to call me, don't be afraid, for you can be assured that the man

"Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall" is our Lord Jesus Christ/YHWH, ABBAH, our Divine Creator, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, our Savior, and Prince of Peace. Now look @ the information and confirm it in your own heart.

Brian (Tree) Leonard (Lion) Goligthy (Tribe of Judah), Marshall (Key of David),

YHVH allows you to do self defense in a time of Tyrany, you have the right to bear arms, to defend your families and the rest of humanity that you love, against the forces of the Fallen Angels/Satanists/Free Masons/Ashkenazi/Khazarian Empires.

The 50 States in the USA and the Provinces of Canada need to secede now!. Some have already seceded viewn HCR 6 NH on You Tube. We need to decentralize the government, to escape the Tyrany and oppression. Google: 4647773, to find out how the U.S. Health Dept. and the U.S. Military created the AIDS virus Genocide, they also created Cancer.

We need your help to spread the Word that Christ Jesus/YHWH is here on Earth, and to contribute money to the curing of humanity from the Satanists created deseases. Listen to online radio @ infowars.com. Read the books: "Is George Bush the Antichrist?" by R. Stephan Hanchett; "The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder" by Vincent Bugliosi. You Tube: illuminatis; HAARP; Chemtrails; ELF Towers; Wexler Impeachment Hearings, Dennis Kucinich Articles of Impeachment; Skull & Bones; Free Masons; Bilderberg Group; CFR,;Trilateral Commision; "The Antiterrorist" video series, look @ "The Corporation"; "Think Free: Bursting Bubbles"; FEMA Prison Camps; Martial Law, NWO. Internet: educate-yourself.org; apfn-apfn.org, then type in apfn-apfnbcolony (how we never won the American Revolution).

Don't take any vaccinations, that is one method of how they spread diseases like Autism, Cancer, and AIDS. There will be an AVIAN Flu scare, do not take the vaccination, for it will reformulate your DNA, and kill you!

DEPLOYED SOLDIERS, YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU @ HOME, WE THE PEOPLE NEED OUR FELLOW AMERICANS HERE TO DEFEND US AND OUR SOVEREIGNTY, FROM DOMESTIC TERRORISTS, our government is going to go against it's people.

YHWH gives you the right to defend yourself and the rest of Humanity that you love, you have the right to bear arms to protect yourself and others.

Peace and Love, Pamela Johnson (Reincarnation of Mary Ruth, Sister of Jesus, Tribe of Judah, Teacher of the WAY) WAKE UP YOURSELF AND OTHERS, SPREAD THE WORD.